- Made in the USA. Ships from the UK. Includes all duties, taxes and customs fees. Enjoy a product with 25 years of success in the USA.
- 4oz. Liquid Jewelry Cleaner with Lift-Tray and Small Detail Cleaning Brush | Liquid is safe to use on pearls and opals, fine, costume and antique jewellery
- 2 oz. Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream for removing tarnish on gold and silver, and polishing up platinum
- 12 oz. Liquid Refill Bottle, Soft Toothbrush, Organza Top/Satin Drawstring Vinyl Gift Bag
- Made from banana and coconut oils, all-natural, non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, child-safe, organic
Our All-Natural Liquid Jewellery Cleaner is safe enough to use every day, but strong enough to remove dirt, grease, and grime from ANY jewellery piece, in seconds. The Cleaner is 100% all-natural, biodegradable and contains no alcohol or ammonia. It combines soft cleaning agents with natural cleaners like banana and coconut oils.
In seconds, the Liquid Cleaner cleans:
– costume jewellery
– designer jewellery
– antique jewellery
– all soft stones including pearls and opals
and ALL other gemstones.
Use a soft toothbrush with the Liquid Cleaner to remove the day-to-day dirt, grease, hair spray, perfume, hand lotion, and anything else that can cause your jewellery to appear dull or cloudy.
We recommend replacing the liquid in your 4 oz. container every 9-12 months. The 12 oz. Refill Bottle will fill the 4 oz. jar three times
TARNISH REMOVER & POLISHING CREAM
Our All-Natural Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream can be used to maintain brilliance and remove any unwanted tarnish from your precious metal items like rings, necklaces, bracelets, watchbands, etc.
Use the Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream every month to maintain the brilliance of your precious metal items. The Polishing Cream is non-toxic, non-abrasive, environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It can be used on all precious metals, including:
– yellow gold
– white gold
– black hills gold
– sterling silver