- Material: Feather,Silk,Mesh Net,Hair Clip
- Size:about 10.2 x 7.0 x 4.7 inches(26*18*12cm)
- Occasions:Wedding,cocktail,Tea party,Bridal Shower, Kentucky Derby,Victoria Costume,1920¡¯s Costume…
- The simple and elegant design that is perfect for a fashion look, fit for all adult women.
- These fascinators are handmade and as such there may be some slight variations but the overall design will remain the same.
Fascinator Colors: Pink,Navy ,Red,Purple,Blue
A fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of lightweight knitted head-covering. Since the 1993s the term refers to a form of formal headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator.
Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat. It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
A substantial fascinator is a fascinator of some size or bulk. Bigger than a barrette, modern fascinators are commonly made with feathers, flowers or beads.They need to be attached to the hair by a comb, headband or clip. They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. Brides may choose to wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.