- Material: Faux Georgette (Guaranteed Defect Free and New)
- Note: This saree is of 5.5 meters length (FREE SIZE) comes with an additional unstitched Blouse piece/fabric of 0.8 meters in length, attached with the saree itself. DOES NOT include underskirt(peticoat) or fall pico. Product will be delivered within 7-12 days after order confirmation.
- Description: Fancy Heavy Work Party or Wedding Wear Saree with Blouse Fabric
- Work: Heavy Resham Embroidery,Hand Work And Stone Work Saree
- Declaration – Buy ORIGINAL and EXCLUSIVE Sourbh Sarees products from the seller “SOURBH SAREES or MIRCHI FASHION-division of Sourbh Sarees” only. Sourbh Sarees has not authorized any other sellers to sell their products. All other sellers may be selling FAKE and DUPLICATE Sourbh Sarees products of inferior quality at lower prices. Check on the Page below for Mirchi Fashion “Special Offers and Product Promotions”.
This is a Red Faux Georgette indian Bridal Wedding wear saree encrafted with Heavy Embroidery,Hand Work And Stone Work. This saree comes with an attached Faux Georgette blouse fabric which can be customised from 32″ to 42″. Usage Ideas: Wear this Saree for wedding functions, special occasions, festivals, friends/family get-togethers, parties, ceremonies or rituals. Fabric Features: The fabric is comfortable and easily drapes around your body to provide the perfect fit and shape. It is a heavy weight saree which you can adorn while attending a party or function. Suitability: Bride, Bridesmaid, Brides mother or sister, girls, newly married. Also suitable for gifting to wife, sister, mother, friend on anniversary, birthday, karwa chauth, festival, diwali, pooja, raksha bandhan, grah pravesh, marriage. Draping Styles: You can drape it as a casual normal saree, or else in Gujarati or Bengali style as well. Complete Look Ideas: You must complement this Saree with a matching pair of footwear, heavy neckpiece and earings to get the complete look. Mirchi Fashion (division of Mirchi Fashion) brings together the best of Ethnic Fashion from the Indian subcontinent to Indian wear lovers across the world, with a variety of popular and trendy ethnic products for various occasions – wedding sarees, party wear sarees, to contemporary Indian suits and salwar kameez.