- Personalised by laser cutting the couples surname within the horseshoe
- First names and wedding date can be engraved within the heart
- A personal message of up to 30 characters long can be added to the lower area
- Made from Quality Oak Veneer – Measures 12cm x 12cm
- Coloured satin ribbon attached, the colour of this will be random
A beautiful personalised Lucky Horseshoe – This makes a great gift, keepsake and lucky charm for the newlyweds. It would also be a perfect 5th anniversary present! Made in the UK, using quality Oak veneer. This is lovely item which is created using the latest laser technology to cut and engrave the design out of the material. We will personalise this hanging horseshoe by laser cutting a surname into the structure, as well as engraving their first names and wedding date into one the heart in the centre. To finish it off a personal message of your choice can also be engraved in the bottom section of horseshoe, please note that we only have enough space for this to be 30 characters long. The finished product is presented well, double sided satin ribbon will be attached to use to hang the item, ready to be passed on to the lucky couple. Measures 12cm x 12cm.
Instructions on How to Personalise
We can personalise this decoration by laser cutting the couples surname within the horseshoe. First names and wedding date can be engraved within the heart and a personal message of up to 30 characters long can be added to the lower area.
Please note; Characters include spaces and punctuation.
1) Add the item to your basket.
2) On the next page, select the box which states ‘This Will Be A Gift’.
3) On the page which asks you to select gift options tick ‘Include a free personalised gift message’
4) Within the box, write the text you would like personalised on the item.