- MADE IN THE USA AND SHIPS FROM THE UK – Includes all duties, taxes and customs fees. Enjoy a product with 25 years success in the USA
- 100% ALL-NATURAL: Biodegradable, Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, No Alcohol, No acids, Child Safe, Fresh Scent – One of the only chemical-free cleaners available today
- REMOVES TARNISH AND RESTORES SHINE TO ALL PRECIOUS METALS: Yellow Gold, White Gold, Black Hills Gold, 925 Silver, Sterling Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Pewter, Platinum, Titanium, Chrome, Aluminum, Stainless Steel – SAFELY POLISHES METALS ON: Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Chains, Watchbands, Silver Tea Sets, Spoons, Goblets, Coins, Buckles, Medals, Picture Frames, Motorcycle Chrome, Aluminum Trailers, Horse Tack
- NON-ABRASIVE AND CHEMICAL-FREE: Won’t scratch precious metals or leave a harmful chemical residue like most other tarnish removing creams, liquids, and cloths
- NOTE – POLISH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON: Plated Metals, Costume or Fashion Jewelry, or pieces with a lacquered clear finish
2 oz. TARNISH REMOVER & POLISHING CREAM:
• Our All-Natural Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream can be used to maintain brilliance and remove any unwanted tarnish from your precious metal items.It can be used on all precious metals, and additional metals including: gold, yellow gold, white gold, black hills gold, silver, sterling silver, platinum, palladium, titanium, copper, brash, bronze, chrome, aluminum and pewter.
• The Polishing Cream achieves amazing results on rings, earrings, watchbands, necklaces, bracelets, chains, tea service sets, spoon sets, silver goblets, silver water pitchers, coins, buckles, medals, picture frames, motorcycle chrome, and horse tack. It also removes small scratches and scuff marks from plastic, glass top stoves, chrome rims and pipes, helmets, sink faucets; and surfaces like marble, stone, granite, Corian, linoleum, vinyl, and tile.
• The Polishing Cream is non-toxic, non-abrasive, environmentally-friendly and biodegradable.
• DIRECTIONS: Easy to use. Simply apply cream to metal with a clean cotton cloth using a circular rubbing motion until the tarnish is gone. Black tarnish and dirt will be evident on your cloth. Use a soft toothbrush dipped in the cream to get into crevices if needed. Rinse with warm water and dry. For pearl necklaces, (or other pieces that have stones) that have silver pieces in-between that have tarnished, use a q-tip with some cream to rub the tarnish off. If the cream gets on the pearls or stones, just rinse it off with warm water. Because precious metals do not tarnish immediately, it should only be necessary to use the Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream once every month to maintain the brilliance.